Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Prepping for the Summer Art Fair Season

I cannot believe it has been nearly 2 weeks since my last post.  I have to say, I definitely have to consciously make time for online networking and blogging.  Of course, sometimes I do have the time, but do not have anything clever to post.  I guess I will have to work on that!

In the meantime, I am happy to announce that I have been accepted to another summer art fair.  I will be participating in the 44th Annual Art & Apples Festival in Rochester, MI.  This festival takes place September 11-13, 2009.  I am excited to participate in this event, because it will be my first time.  I hear it is a beautiful show and September is a great time of year to be outside selling jewelry!  

Last summer, I got my feet wet with the Berkley Art Bash and Milford Memories.  This year, I hope to participate in even more shows.  Right now, I am still working on finalizing my Summer Art Fair Schedule, but until then, I will continue to post as news comes in.  For now, it is an honor and privilege that Joyfulgrrl Jewelry has been accepted to both Plymouth Art in the Park and Rochester Art & Apples Festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment