Sunday, April 19, 2009

Maple Days



I just returned home from a great meeting at Michigan Bead Supply with Scottie Magro and Kim Szalay.  Both women were super nice and super talented!  We spoke about many things including Joyfulgrrl Jewelry's participation in Maple Days in Walled Lake.  This is the first year Walled Lake will host an art fair during their Memorial Day parade.  It sounds like it will be a lot of fun and I look forward to participating!  Mark your calendars for May 25th and I will see you in downtown Walled Lake!

In the meantime, I look forward to getting to know the folks at Michigan Bead Supply over the next several weeks.  It is a really cute bead shop!  I noticed lots of unique items and am excited for the opportunity to check it out even more.  If you are a beader or just love unique jewelry, I encourage you to stop in.  If you ever thought about learning how to bead, Michigan Bead Supply offers a lot of really cool classes, so this is a perfect opportunity to start!

Michigan Bead Supply 
1123 E. West 
Maple Walled Lake, MI

You can also find Michigan Bead Supply on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment