Friday, February 27, 2009

Esty Site Makeover

One thing I am learning through Social Media is how helpful other artists can be.  Yesterday, I reached out to BeadinBabe, another Etsy artist living in Michigan.  She offers beautiful jewelry and great advice!  I am so grateful to her!  As a result of her advice, I am updating my own Etsy shop.  I am hoping to offer more eye catching pics of my jewelry resulting in more traffic to my site.  There are lots of Etisans out there and it can be hard to learn how to stand out from the crowd.

Check out Joyfulgrrl Jewelry Online to see the transition!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't find your e-mail so I'm letting you know here =)...

    According to www.random.org, YOU are the winner of the giveaway that I held for my 21st birthday! Congrats!

    You will have 1 week from today (March 7th, 2009) to e-mail me your address so I can send you your prize.

    Thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete