Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Day in the Life of a Busy Beader!



I know, I have been bad! I have not posted to my blog in several weeks. As you know, I had a couple big art fairs in July and have Milford Memories coming up in August. Believe it or not, that is next week! NUTS! I have been working to restock some of my inventory, but still have a ways to go. If you would like a flower ring, but have not gotten around to purchasing one, you might want to get on it cuz they are going quick! They ARE a Summer Sunsation and may need to be retired at the end of this summer. You can still get yours on Etsy!

In between art fairs, I have been teaching classes at Michigan Bead Supply in Walled Lake. Pictured above is Denise, one of my great students! Denise has taken a couple classes from me, but her first was the Open Heart Pendant. I am writing to brag about her a little bit because since she took the class, she has made FIVE hearts! I cannot believe it! She has made different colors and sizes and is really putting me to shame. That's ok because I am so proud of her, she is doing a great job. She wants to make these pendants for Christmas presents so she has several more to make. I told her that before she knows it, she will be selling her wares on the side of the road like me. WARNING: Beading is addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment